Genshin Impact’s most recent edition, which is currently available for pre-loading, is constantly jam-packed with brand-new quests and stuff for players to explore. Sadly, despite all of this, updating a game to the most recent version isn’t always easy. Genshin Impact still hasn’t made much development in this area, which is unfortunate because everything else is becoming better with each release. You can follow this procedure to manually update to Genshin Impact 3.3.
Manually Update to Genshin Impact 3.3
We’ve been covering each update this way, and the biggest benefit of this method is that you can use the download client of your choice. You can download the files individually and ensure you get full speed.
Please keep in mind that this guide assumes you are on version 3.2.
Required Downloads for 3.3
Download the following files, which are for version 3.3.
Note: Downloading all audio files isn’t required. Only download the ones you need. It should be noted that you need at least one.
Also, you will need to download the audio patch of the language your Windows is set to, meaning you will need the English pack if that is your default Windows language.
Updating to 3.3
After you have the files required, we can move to the installation process.
- First, run the Genshin Impact launcher, and ensure it is updated. We are referring to the launcher version here and not the game version. Simply running the game launcher will automatically update itself, so do that once.
- Now, click on the Update button, and after a few seconds, click the Pause button.
Please close the launcher properly, and ensure it isn’t running in the background.
- You can also check if it is running in the taskbar and close it from there too.
- You can also check the Task Manager to see if it’s not running there.
Exit Genshin Impact from Taskbar
- Now, head over to the following location.
C:Program FilesGenshin ImpactGenshin Impact Game(or wherever you installed the game)
- In this location, delete all the .zip_tmp files (temp files that were downloaded when you hit the Update button)
- Copy the files you previously downloaded in the “Required Downloads” heading, and paste them into the following location (the patch file for 3.3 and the audio files)
C:Program FilesGenshin ImpactGenshin Impact Game(or wherever the game is installed, just make sure it is in the Genshin Impact Game folder)
- After following the steps above, run the launcher again, and it will say Pre-installation done/Update (Refer below)
These are the steps you need to follow to ensure that Genshin Impact is updated from version 3.2 to 3.3.
Important Things To Consider
- DON’T EXTRACT THE FILES. If you want to keep playing till the game is live, you’ll need to ensure that you don’t extract the files manually.
- Please don’t extract the files because if you do so, you won’t be able to play the game until patch 3.3 is life
- “Pre-installation did” means that you can keep playing the game until the patch (3.3) is life
- If you are following this guide, after update 3.3 has gone live, it will say “Update” instead of “Pre-installation did “.
- Click that option, and it will install these downloaded files.
- The files provided in this guide are being downloaded directly from MiHoYo servers.
- This means that these are completely safe and from the developers themselves.
We hope this guide was helpful and you were able to manually update to Genshin Impact 3.3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the * below.
Subscribe to AFK Free Media on Google News.