Despite the fact that PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022 has launched, many PS5 and PS4 owners are discovering that it is ineffective for them. Even when players can log in, the website is displaying error messages that begin, “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred.” Some players are also not receiving their data. Here are several solutions to these issues.
How to fix the PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022 “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred” not working message
When trying to visit the PlayStation Wrap-Up site, most players are greeted with an error message that reads “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)” halfway through the loading process. There is a way to get around this error message, but you may have to be quick!
- Sign in to the PlayStation website through the PlayStation Store.
- Make sure you’re not signed back out when you close the site.
- Open the PlayStation Wrap-Up site
- If the error message appears, refresh the page. This may clear the loading error and let you begin the process
- If a page refresh doesn’t work, quickly click on the “View My Page” link while the Loading screen is showing
Once on the website, some players are finding they cannot generate their stats. To be able to take part in PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022, players must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have played 10 or more hours on PS4 or PS5 between January 1 and December 31, 2022
- Consent to the collection of “Full Data” from their PS5 system settings
- Consent to the collection of “Additional Data” from their PS4 system settings
If you meet all of the above criteria and your stats still aren’t being generated, you may have to wait until demand on the site has been reduced.
Subscribe to AFK Free Media on Google News.